Microsoft Office suite renders applications for different sectors in use such as governmental, business, personal, and educational purposes across the globe. This is the platform, which liberates its users to work in collaboration with the office colleagues in real-time. The office has the feature of co-authoring, messaging, and storing data; all the services are secured and the organizations work on a constant basis to improve services.
The Office setup shares the compatible with Windows-based systems, Macintosh devices, and Android. A user with installed Office 365 setup liberates secured cloud storage of One Drive file hosting service. One Drive supports free online versions of Microsoft Office application such as PowerPoint, Word, Excel, and One Note.
To avail product features, you need to make sure that there is no other version of software installed on the computer. If there is any, it is mandatory to uninstall it by using removal tool to remove Office installation errors when you start with the latest one. Below is the manual process to download and install the MS Office suite without any issue.
How do you download and install Microsoft Office on a Windows OS?
- Go to office.com/setup and login to your MS Office account
- Create an account if you do not have an existing one
- Enter the product key in its respective field and submit
- Your MS Office suite subscription will come up, click on the product to download it
- Once the software is downloaded, click to open the file
- Run the ‘Office setup’ as administrator
- Follow the on-screen prompts and complete the installation process
Please note that you do not have to close the installation window or shut down the system to avoid the error. Your purchased Office suite is now installed on your computer. Click on start button and launch an application to check if the software is updated or not. If a red or yellow highlighted banned appears at the top of the office window, you need activate it.
Apart from the procedure of Windows-based operating system, the process to download the Office suite is different on Mac. If you are a Mac user, find the steps below to get the software on your computer.
How do you download and install Microsoft Office on a Macintosh computer?
- Visit office setup and log in to your Office account
- Go to Settings, update your profile, install software and connect it to the cloud
- When connected to the Office web Settings, go to Software section
- Under Install Office 2016 for Mac, click on the Install button to start downloading the installer package.
- Click on the download file, which is in .pkg file extension
- A confirmation pop-up will appear of ‘Microsoft Office for Mac installer’, click Continue to proceed
- Enter your Mac login password
- Follow the on-screen prompts and complete the installation
You have successfully installed the software on your Mac computer. While performing the steps, user may possibly encounter troubles. To find an assured fix from trusted source, we deliver you a user-friendly support.
Our reliable customer support:
- Complete support for Office setup and configuration for entire product versions
- Performing a deep monitoring to diagnose the root of error
- Service to troubleshoot software issues
- Drivers and security updates to save your computer from online harm
- Optimize the computer’s performance
To avail such services, get in the connection of our experts who deliver 24*7 Office setup customer support.