Microsoft Office 2013 productivity suite is a successor of Office 2010 that offers comprehensive file format support with smart user interface. The current version of Office setup 2013 puts forward enhanced set of applications with better features.
The complete Office package includes a variety of applications, servers and services. Apart from this, you can perform other important functions such as Remodeled start screen and Ribbon interface.To access all its features, you have to download, install and then activate it on your Windows or Mac device. Special version is also available for mobile devices. But, before you download, install and then activate Office 2013.
Features of Office Setup 2013 suite
- New graphical choices in Office Word
- Better visualization for listed tasks in Microsoft Office 2013 Outlook
- Improved start screen
- Folder support for Internet Message Access Protocol (IMAP)
- Fresh slide designs, animations, and alterations in Office PowerPoint 2013
More advance features are available in Office setup 2013 . The utilities and features that you may not find now are multiple file interfaces, Microsoft SharePoint work space, Microsoft clip organizer, Microsoft picture manager, and others. These features are now replaced with better alternatives. If you want to access the modified version of Office setup 2013, follow the instructions below.
To get started with Office setup 2013, follow the manual process to download and install the software via office.com/setup and hard disk.
How do you download and install Office Setup 2013?
- Launch an updated version of web browser and visit office.com/setup
- Create an account or login to yours
- From the home page, click Office> Product
- Select the Office setup 2013 product (for home, business, or education etc)
- In the search bar, enter Office setup 2013 or simply Office 2013 and you will find the file
- From your profile, you will find an offline installer option
- Click download
- Enter the Product key in the field to download the licensed product version
- Open the download file and proceed to install it
- Follow the on-screen prompts and complete the installation process
- Insert the disk in your computer’s disk space and wait for the system to launch automatic dialogue box to and
- Click on the newly appear drive option
- If no dialogue box pops-up, go open windows explorer and open my computer
- Click-right on the newly appeared drive and click Office setup 2013/ install office setup (any installation option you see depending on your operating system’s version)
- Enter your Office setup 2013 product key in the field and proceed
- Follow the on-screen instructions and complete Office setup installation
Please note that the installation may take several minutes, make sure you do not suspend the ongoing installation process or shut down your PC, it will only create Office installation errors. If there are already some issues with your system, network, or license, you may end up encountering errors, some of them are mentioned here.
Errors in installing Office setup 2013
- Office setup 2013 product is expired
- Unlicensed product
- Office Setup Product Key is invalid
- The device is not compatible
- Reactivate the subscription
Users may see different error messages or Office setup error code on their system. In such events, connect to the official support provider or go to www.office.com/setup and search for your concern under the help section.