Delivering the consumers and businesses, a plethora of applications, services, and servers, Microsoft Office has become one of the most popular productivity suites. The latest version of MS Office, i.e. 365 is not just about the improved layout of Word, PowerPoint, and other applications, rather it comes up with several unrivaled features (co-authoring, chat with co-workers, etc.) that help the users to accomplish a number of tasks effortlessly.
While the advanced version gives the users aplenty of features and functionalities, Office 2010 has still managed to be the first choice of both the home as well as business users. Right from Universal ribbon, backstage view, paste preview to protected view & customizable themes, Microsoft Office 2010 has a lot to offer to all its users.
You can subscribe to the free/trial version or paid version of the Office 2010. The former is valid for 30-days and includes only the basic features of the software. However, the later comes up with all advanced and updated features of this Microsoft product. To get the most of Office 2010, follow the four processes given below:
Office setup 2010– Steps to Purchase
- Visit the official website of Microsoft Office
- Choose your product and then go through different plans
- Pick the one according to your specific requirements
- Hit Buy Now and proceed to checkout
- Choose the suitable mode of payment and follow the further instructions to make the payment
While purchasing the Office product, you might be asked to create a Microsoft account. Sign up for the same or skip, if you already have an account. With an Office account, you can check all the required details (subscription renewal & expiry, payment details etc.) regarding your purchased Office 2010 subscription.
Office Setup 2010- Steps to Download
- Visit office.com/setup
- Enter the Office 2010 product key by redeeming it through any of the following methods:
- Access your registered email ID on which you have received the order confirmation email
- Search your inbox for the order confirmation email from Microsoft
- Redeem the product key from the email and copy it for using it at www.office.com/setup
- Unbox the MS Office kit and take out the CD in it
- On the back side of the CD, you will find the Office product key along with the process to redeem it
- Hit Download button to begin downloading the Office setup 2010
Office 2010- Steps to Install
- Double-click the downloaded Office 2010 setup
- Read the onscreen instructions
- Go through the license terms and conditions
- Wait until the installation finishes!
Office 2010- Steps to Activate
- Open any of the MS Office programs
- You will be asked to activate your Office product by entering the product key
- Enter the same and hit Activate
- Your Office 2010 subscription is now activated!
The alternative method to activate your Office 2010 setup is as follows:
- If you are receiving notifications to activate your Office product then click the same
- You will be asked to provide the Office product key
- Provide the same and it’s done!
While downloading, installing or activating the Office 2010 subscription, if you experience a technical glitch then it is recommended to contact the Microsoft Office customer support team. An expert’s guidance will definitely help you get rid of the issue.