Office 2007 is one of the most used versions of the popular productivity suite developed by the biggest tech giant Microsoft. It comes up with Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and other applications to help to accomplish your day-to-day tasks without making much effort. To make the most of this software, you need to download, install, and then activate Office setup 2007 via office.com/setup Like any other version, Microsoft also offers a free/trial and a paid version for Office 2007.
Office 2007 Download- Free Version
- Visit the official website of Microsoft Office
- Now, search for Office 2007 by typing the same in the search bar located on the top-right corner of the website
- Now, Click Office 2007 download full version
- Login to your existing Microsoft Account or Create a new one
- The Office setup 2007 will be downloaded on your system
- Run the Office setup and follow the onscreen instructions to install the software
- Now, you can access all its basic features
Office 2007 Download- Paid Version
- Visit www.office.com/setup
- Enter your login credentials or Create a new account by providing the required details
- Now, click Download the software
- Wait until the process finishes!
Office 2007 Installation- Paid Version
- Double-click the downloaded Office setup
- Click Next
- Follow the instructions displayed on the screen
- Now, go through the terms and conditions
- Click I agree to continue
- Now, click Install
- Let the installation process finish!
Office 2007 Activation- Paid Version
- Redeem the 25-digit unique Office 2007 product key from the CD or your registered email ID
- Open any of the Office applications such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint or Outlook
- Now, you will be asked to provide Office product key
- Enter the same and click Activate
Please note that MS Office 2007 is no longer available; if you are already using the one on your computer system then it is recommended to switch to the latest version. Migrating to the newest version i.e. Office 365 will help you avoid exposing yourself to the harmful online threats as the older version will get no updates, security patches, bug fixes, and advanced features.
Why should you migrate from Office 2007 to Office 365 setup?
Office 2007 includes only the basic applications that can be accessed on a single PC with a one-time purchase. On the other hand, Office 365 incorporates an advanced version of all the applications along with several other exceptional services. You can buy Office 365 subscription on a monthly or annually basis. Moreover, you don’t necessarily need an internet connection to use Office 365 applications. Other reasons are:
- Access exclusive features every month
- Protect your Office documents from all sorts of vulnerabilities
- To receive the advanced updates and keep your Office 2007 software up-to-date
- We can work across multiple devices
- To access your Office documents from a remote computer
- To work together on a single document from different places
How to migrate from Office 2007 to Office 365?
- To migrate, simply visit the official site of Microsoft Office
- Now, click Buy Office 365
- You will see several subscription plans
- Choose the one that suits your needs and proceed to purchase
- Download, Install and Activate your Office subscription via office.com/setup by following the steps mentioned above
If you find a technical glitch during these processes or facing any problem while accessing www.office.com/setup then contact Office customer support team.