Microsoft Office 365 Suite is a cloud-based subscription service that can be availed via www.office.com/setup. It brings together the best practices and tools for the way people work today. It is a blend of high-end technologies, best in class apps like Power point and Outlook with sophisticated cloud network services.
Although, the software giant “Microsoft” offers a trial version of Office 2016 for limited period to encourage visitors for a subscription plan with a set of attractive features. The basic elements of software featured in the trial version are only a trailer of what lies in the subscription plan. First, you’ll need to procure the subscription plan for Office setup 2016.
Microsoft Office 365 will need minimum system requirements to operate effectively.
First, check your computer or device to ensure that it meets all the prerequisites for Office setup
- It will require 64 bit operating system like Windows 10, Windows8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, etc.
- Make sure your device has latest version of Internet explorer, Google Chrome, Firefox, etc
- Your device must have 64-bit processor with SSE2 instruction set
- At least 2 GB of RAM
- Make sure no previous versions of office should be activate while installing the Office setup
What’s new in Office Setup 2016?
A thoughtful selection of new features while installing Office 365 will give you a competitive edge in your work. If you have an existing Office subscription, you’ll get regular updates and improvefeatures.
- Transform your documents into an interactive, easy to share web page that looks great on any device
- A user-friendly interface
- Convert your Ink to text and get smart ideas from PowerPoint
- Get rid of broken excel links
- Discover more about your data
- Get quick answers with Insights
- Real-time co-authoring in Word
- New analysis and forecasting features in Excel
- Work faster with “Tell me” and many more
How to Install Office Setup 2013 by using office.com/setup
To download, install and activate Office 2013 on your PC, follow the steps:
- Go to the office.com/setup and log in to your subscription account
- Enter your Office activate product key to proceed, if you are already have an active account.
- Create an account on Microsoft account portal if you don’t have an existing one
- Once you create a new account, click to the subscription plan you purchased
- At this point, you will be either asked to enter the 25 digits alphanumerical character activation product key to download the program.
- When the download is complete, go to the finder and type Office Setup to locate the file
- Double click to the downloaded file to proceed to the installation of Office Setup
- Follow the onscreen instruction to complete the installation
- The office set up is now successfully installed on your PC
There are Office 2016 apps already available for Windows 10, Android, iOS, and OS X through an Office 365 subscription plan. If you find any difficulty to download, install or activate Office setup 2016 with product key on any device, then this is the best place to seek help.
Office errors that may appear while installing office setup on home PC
- Set up cannot find setup.exe office 2007 (version)
- Incorrect product key
- Unable to install office 2013 version
- An internal error occurred
- Unknown error has occurred
- “Something went wrong” error
- No email with office setup product key has received
- Reactivate the office setup
If you are stuck with any of these issues, please immediately contact the customer care support service for support.