Office 365 login is a line of subscription services delivered by Microsoft, as a component of the Office productivity suite line. You can install Office 365 packages on your Windows-based computer, Mac devices, and mobile phones. Availability of different versions to install Office 365 is available on office.com/setup, so you can install Office 2013, 2016, or 2019 that too with different package options.
Product Subscription via office.com/setup
First, you need to select a Microsoft Office product and to choose a version. Proceed with creating an account on office.com/setup or you can also use Microsoft account details to log in. When you visit the official Microsoft Office website, go to the products section from the top menu and choose a product that you want to subscribe.
As you click on Buy now button, select the number of users you want to give the access along monthly or annually package. Proceed and provide with your basic details, choose a payment method and complete the billing process. Once done, follow steps to download and install Office 365 setup.
How to install office 365 setup on your computer?
- Go to office.com/setup and click Log in
- Enter your login details and you will be prompt to enter you Office 365 setup product key
- As you complete the subscription process, you will receive an Office setup product key
- Type your product key in its respective field and proceed
- From your profile, you will have the option of the offline installer
- Press the download button and allow Office 365 setup package to install
- After the product is download, double-click on the file and start installing the software
- If you click right on the downloaded folder, you will have these options to choose from
- Run as administrator
- Office Setup
- Follow the on-screen prompts and complete the installation
- If asked, enter your office setup product key for the authentication process
After the installation, restart the computer. Next, launch an Office app, such as Microsoft Office Word to check if the subscription is active. You can now enjoy, data security and control, organized work process, extensive mailbox storage, work and collaborate in real time and much more.
However, if you fail to complete the installation or activation, some error might have taken place. That can be other reasons as well that can cause errors, a few errors are list below.
Office 365 Setup Errors
- Difficult install office 365
- Office 365 is not install windows 7
- Skype for Business Encountered an error during setup – Office 365
- Office 365 error code 0x80004005 , 0x4004f00c , 50012
- Product activation failed office 365
- Microsoft Office unlicensed product
- Device not compatible
More such errors can also take place if you do not install the software correctly. Therefore, it is essentials to follow the right procedure to get start with the productivity suite.
However, if you are an existing user, do not forget to keep a check on your subscription expiration date in order to renew it. An updated version helps you with the recently added features.