Office 365 gives you the freedom to use its products as a free trial version for a limited time and then choose to get a subscription as per the need. A subscribed version of Office setup 365 gives you additional features with cloud storage space. Giving a user-friendly platform to execute your ideas in a much productive and attractive way, Office 365 utilities have numbers of smart features that complete your needs.
Steps to download and Install Office 365 :
- login to your Microsoft Office setup account
- Enter your Office product key in its respective field
- Select product and click on the download button
- Click on the download file to install Office Setup on your device
- Enter Office setup product and mark agree to the license agreements
The product will begin to install. Let the process complete and follow up to activate the product.
Steps to activate Office 365 Setup :
- Launch and Office utility, say Word
- On the top of the application, you see a highlighted Activation alert
- Click Reactivate/Activate button
- Once you are connected to the web, login to your Office.com/Setup
- Enter your Office setup product key and submit
The product is now activated. If you encounter any error while performing the steps, or you fail to download, install, or activate, get Office Customer support to fix the issue.
To know more about Office 365 products and the services offered to subscribed users, find a list of Office 365 Products and their features as mentioned below.
Office 365 setup for Education
- A complete online version of Office with services such as email, video conferencing, voicemail integration, compliance tools, and data security
- Gives you a customized platform for class teamwork with Microsoft Teams
- Highly intelligent security management, advanced compliance, and evaluation plans
Office 365 login for Business
- Offered Office setup utilities: Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, One Note, Publisher (PC only), One Drive for Business, Access (PC only) etc
- Files are sorted online that can be shared with your coworkers and others
- Real-time editing and co-author features
- All time availability of updated tools
- One Drive for Business stocks files and documents online, so they stay synchronized and updated
- Easy to understand format in Excel with tools that identify your pattern and auto-complete the data
Office 365 Business Essentials
- Access anytime, anywhere
- Work on your devices to create, edit, and share your Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and OneNote files online.
- Store, sync, and share your files online so they’re always up to date
- Simplify how you work together
Office 365 Business Premium
- A complete and collaborative Office experience
- Tools offered for small business: Outlook Customer Manager, Bookings, Connections, Invoicing, Listings, MileIQ, Business center
- Auto-sync of emails and calendar details (Outlook)
- An advanced option of live online conferencing (Skype for Business)
- Interactive news creation
- Extensive file sharing
- Cloud-based storage (OneDrive for Business)
- Strong content search engine (Office Delve)
- Advanced security options to secure your online data save on Office 365 Business Premium
There are many other attributes offered by the Office 365 subscription. To access any set of features, know how to purchase and download the product.